Tuesday, September 21, 2010

raimentlove returns!

I can't believe its been nearly 4 years since I last posted on a blog.  Blogging used to be a passion of mine, and somewhere along the way, life, love, work and study got in the way.  Well I'm back!  Ready to embrace the passion again.  This time I see it as a way to reconnect with a part of me that aspires to perfection and finds beauty everywhere.  I see this blog as a way to share what I find incredible, amazing and beautiful with anyone who might be interested out there in the blogosphere!

I thought I'd start with something simple, an outfit wish list for spring.

1. James Jeans, Twiggy cut in the Night Clean wash. $199 from Pink Zebra Mid City Mall.  The perfect cut, fits like a glove and made to work for girls with curves, celebrate that junk in your trunk!

2. Chrissy Clog Sandal, Sportsgirl, $109.95.  I love clogs, and the heels on these are comfortable enough to wear all day.

3.  Splendid Breton Stripe Tee, $54 at www.shopbop.com.  I love the modern twist on nautical with a nice deep v, and something interesting going on with the sleeves.

4.  Bop Basics Girlfriend Blazer in Navy, $189 on www.shopbop.com.  I'm actually waiting for a great piece by Bailey and Taylor to come in to www.pinkzebra.com.au ($149) but this substitutes fine for the picture.

5.  Kate Spade Lady Marmalade necklace $325 and
6.  Kate Spade No Sleep Till Brooklyn bangles $78.  Obviously lust items, and you need a friend in the US for these, Kate Spade hates everyone without a US credit card and postal address.



raimentlove loves you!  until next time! xoxo

No comments: